The Wolf Tooth 107 BCD Chainring for SRAM Cranks is compatible with most new SRAM 1x road cranks that use the 107 BCD spider, including the SRAM AXS Power Meter Spider. This chainring uses the patented Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop B Wide/Narrow tooth profile that is optimized for drop bar bikes.
- Fits 107 BCD for SRAM Cranks
- Drop-Stop technology prevents dropped chains. On Wolf Tooth's patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris while reducing friction.
- Cranks that use the 107 BCD spider also use the SRAM 8-bolt interface, which is compatible with Wolf Tooth Direct Mount Chainrings for SRAM 8-Bolt
- Fits 107 BCD spiders.
- Chainline is determined by the crank model. See manufacturer specs for chainline.
- 36t chainring will not work with the 107 BCD Quarq Power Meter
- Use Drop-Stop B for all SRAM Eagle, SRAM Road and Transmission (T-Type) Flattop chains, 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd KMC, Connex, Wippermann, Campagnolo.
Compatible 9, 10, 11, and 12spd SRAM Eagle, 12spd SRAM Transmission (T-type) Flattop, 12spd Campy, 12spd KMC
Not compatible with 12spd Shimano HG+ chains
|Black / 107 BCD / 38T / Drop-Stop B||810006806113||10738-FT|
|Black / 107 BCD / 40T / Drop-Stop B||810006806120||10740-FT||210000233904|
|Black / 107 BCD / 42T / Drop-Stop B||810006806137||10742-FT|
|Black / 107 BCD / 44T / Drop-Stop B||810006806144||10744-FT|